NTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The Institute for Biocides is an integral part of business policy, based on achieving and maintaining a reputation in business, providing timely, effective and efficient DDD and fulmigation services, tick, mosquito, larvae and adult mosquito control services, pest monitoring services, implementation of centralized sterilization of medical devices and equipment with ethylene oxide for the needs of health care institutions, forecasting, supervision and control over disinfection, disinsection and deratization, development of DDD services programs, as well as training for working with biocides in public health programs, in order to meet their requirements and expectations.
The basic views of the Policy are reflected in the following:
• Continuous implementation of accreditation and supervisory assessment standards
• Achieving quality standards (introduction of new standards for laboratories) and improving the quality of work
• Implementation of internal audit activities and implementation of financial management and control systems
• Completion of an information system for monitoring all relevant parameters
• Investments in modern devices, equipment, vehicles and construction facilities
• Increasing program activities related to the control of vectors – vectors of infectious diseases in the city of Belgrade and in the Republic of Serbia
• Continuous training of staff and raising employee motivation
• Developing a market financing model
• Meeting all requirements and expectations of users and relevant stakeholders
• Constant analysis of the business environment and identification of risks and business opportunities arising from the environment
• Commitment of top management: application of leadership skills, commitment and active participation in all processes of the integrated management system
• Establishment and continuous improvement of IMS, identifying risks and opportunities that may have an impact on service compliance and the possibility of improving customer satisfaction, safety and health at work, environmental protection, information security and implementation of DDD services
• Providing professional, quality and creative staff in the field of business activities and involving all employees in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of an integrated management system,
• Maintaining and continuously improving the knowledge, competence and awareness of employees about business activities, safety and health at work, environmental protection, information security, provision of DDD services
• Application of a process approach and risk-based thinking
• Making decisions based on facts;
• Establishing and managing mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders;
• Providing resources for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an integrated management system,
• Introduction of new services, methods and techniques of work and processes;
• Reduction of costs;
• Ensuring the recognition of the company’s image on the market,
• Continuous development of organizational resources, both human and material
• Increasing staff and technical readiness for emergency risk management in accordance with the Risk Assessment and Emergency Management Plan
The integrated management system is monitored, measured, reviewed and continuously improved with regular reporting and communication of status and efficiency at all levels of the Office.
By realizing the established goals of the integrated management system, the Institute achieves a high level of customer satisfaction, competitive position on the market, mutual trust and cooperation with its customers, but also meeting the requirements and aspirations of all stakeholders.
Achieving the goals defined by this Policy is a constant task of all employees in the Institute.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
The information security policy aims to ensure the protection of information and property of the Institute for Biocides and Medical Ecology from all threats, internal or external, accidental or intentional, through the establishment, implementation, enforcement, monitoring, review, maintenance and continuous improvement of an integrated management system. quality management system, environmental management system, occupational safety and health management system and information safety management system).
The application of this Policy, documented information, procedures and rules, which are defined, is important for maintaining the integrity of the information system of the Institute for Biocides and Medical Ecology in supporting the implementation of all business processes, employees and other stakeholders.
Information security policy is the basis of the information security management system that provides:
• that information be protected from unauthorized access,
• to maintain the confidentiality of information,
• that the information will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons, accidental or intentional activities,
• that the integrity of the information will be preserved through protection against unauthorized alteration,
• that access and change of information will be provided to authorized persons when necessary,
• compliance with legal, technical and control requirements,
• that all breaches of information security will be considered and investigated and
• that this Policy will be supported by defining business plans that will be maintained and tested in daily work.
Specific rules are set to support this policy including:
• physical security,
• access control information
• education of employees regarding information security and specific training,
• internet and e-mail,
• ways of using portable devices (notebooks, PDAs, mobile devices),
• storage and availability of information,
• prevention and detection of viruses, trojans and other malicious code and
• data protection through archiving (backup).
This Policy is applied and regularly reviewed in all business segments in terms of providing services and business support to our business partners and clients.
Achieving the goals defined by this Policy is a constant task of all employees in the company.